Director-Charitable Development & FundraisingCompany: Dearborn County Hospital
Date Posted: May 10, 2017
The Director of Charitable Development and Fundraising will work in concert with Officers and Members of the Dearborn County Hospital Foundation Board of Directors and will report to the Dearborn County Hospital President/CEO. This key role will establish, manage and maintain the Department of charitable Development and Fund Raising. Specific duties will included developing a strategic, multifaceted plan of charitable giving and fund raising for both long and short term goals.
Dearborn County Hospital offers excellent benefits including 3 weeks of vacation, generous sick time benefits, defined benefit pension plan, tuition reimbursement, Health/Dental/Vision/Flex, elective 403(b) plan, Life Insurance and an on-site fitness center.
You'll find there's a lot to like about Dearborn County Hospital. We're conveniently located in southeastern Indiana, just 30 minutes or less from Cincinnati and northern Kentucky via I-275. An 89 bed community hospital, we're known for being progressive in patient care, technology, and the personal warmth you'd expect from a community hospital.
- 3-5 years' experience in a development/fundraising environment
- 2 or more years as a development officer or 5 or more years in a related healthcare financial, social services or non-profit management position.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, strong public speaking skills.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all donors, volunteers, business associates and hospital colleagues.
- Must be available to meet with donors, participate in events and/or make presentations as necessary during some evening and weekend hours.
- Must be able to travel, a needed, throughout the region.
Please apply online at http://www.dch.org/careers/details.cfm?pageID=51&careerID=233