Assistant in Database ManagementCompany: Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur
Date Posted: April 13, 2017
Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur
ASSISTANT IN DATABASE MANAGEMENT
Works in conjunction with the Development Coordinator to complete processes, data entry and clerical duties essential to the operation of the Development Office. ● Assists the Associate Director of Development, as requested ● Works collaboratively, in a team style, to maximize the particular strengths of each member of the Development Office staff.
Database and Donor Management
- Assume responsibility for gift entry, acknowledgment process and management of database.
- Update Appeal Report daily.
- Maintain memorial and honor listings and follow up necessary for funerals.
- File donor response envelopes.
- Review obituaries and update database.
- Maintain list of invitees for All Saints Day and obituary memorials.
- Prepare list of monthly birthdays and mail monthly birthday cards and emails.
- Prepare anniversary cards.
- Send pledge reminders and annual letter.
- Check Net Community daily for on-line gifts, bounced e-mails, etc.
- Make address corrections.
- Assist in other recordkeeping and clerical duties, e.g. mailings, filing.
- Assume responsibility for updating Office Procedure Manual.
- Scanning and printing as requested.
- Handle phone calls from donors and Sisters in residence.
- Assist with management and mailing of Spirituality Center communications.
- Assist the Associate Director of Development as requested.
- Assist the Associate Director of Development with all phases of events.
- Manage mission appeal process.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Have at least 5-7 years of experience in a non-profit development role, including prior database management experience.
- Possess outstanding writing, phone and communication skills.
- Have a cheerful, professional demeanor with volunteers and staff.
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Have a superior knowledge and command of Microsoft Office Suite products. Experience with Raiser’s Edge a plus.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects.
Accountable to: Director of Development
Please send resumes to: Barnhorn@sndden.org